For our costumes, we went to the film department to borrow some outfits to use for our film. We browsed for clothing based on the research that Laura had done for each character and for the part of the outfits we didn’t find in the film department we provided ourselves. Below are the completed outfits:
We then played around with make up as well to finish the looks and these were the results:
Character 1 – Olivia as Angus
Character 2 – Emily as Ciara
Character 3 – Laura as Mark
Character 4 – Anna as Tina
We then began filming our scenes
We had a few technical difficulties along the way – as we started filming with my camera – but then the battery stopped working meaning we had to shoot the rest of our film on a different camera. But in the end we managed to film what we needed without taking too much time.