Week 4: More Progress

This week we got the plaster hands out of the alginate, and were quite happy with the results!

After clearing it of most of the alginate, we played around with how we wanted the place settings. For the natural one, we decided to have soil as a kind of “placemat” for the plate.

For the industrial plate, we initially we’re quite stuck for the placemat, but later decided to use gravel we have found for an industrial vibe.

We also experimented with having contrasts within the settings, by having soil in the industrial cup and gravel in the nature cup. We also placed some soil in the hands of the industrial place settings.

img_0809

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s